Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a week!... My Fav site goes down, my daughter gets admitted to Hospital today with suspected appendicitis (in for obs overnight) It's my birthday tomorrow sorry that should read today (12th), I've just spilt red wine down myself, and as I jumped up I startled the dog who was sleeping at my feet bit me! :( 8O ...time for bed night all!

Dave :)

·
Premium Member
11,420 Posts
Dave,

Sorry to hear about your probs,

things can only get better as they say, hope your daughter is ok and wish you a happy birthday for today (and its only your 12th, surely your telling porkies there? :roll: ).

And don't take it out on the dog, you should feed him more......

pj

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got back from the Hospital, Kirsty is having to stay in another night for observation, hopefully we will have some answers by morning, and she is soon to be on her way home. :(

·
Premium Member
13,217 Posts
Glad to hear your good news. Now maybe you can relax.

Kind regards to you and yours.

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanx for the encouragement Guys'n'Gals, no problem Paul, I'm in training for the next van pushing event at Beverley this coming Sept.....All I need is a 5Tonne 'van Now where can I find one of those :roll: :wink: :D
Dave :)

·
Registered
11,158 Posts
I do wish your daughter a speed recovery. Best to have it out while she can though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.