Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

We’re about to but a 5 year old Fiat Ducato camper van. I’d like to get an alarm fitted as I don’t think it has one.

Does anyone have recommendations of where to get it done, approx costs or what we should get fitted?

TIA

Lisa

·
Premium Member
4,806 Posts
If you fancy a couple of days free holiday thrown in, Eddy Jones at vanbitz, Cornish Farm, Taunton TA3 7BS is the place to go. His service is superb and the campsite one of the best in the UK.

Phone Eddy first and he will talk you through what he can offer on your budget.

Book in a day in advance, stay overnight, have the alarm fitted, spend the day in Taunton, leave the following day. What can be better?

·
Premium Member
10,391 Posts
His kit is highly rated too from what I've heard.

·
Premium Member
23,079 Posts
His kit is excellent, the site superb and his customer service exemplary. He is also a thoroughly nice bloke and all of his staff reflect the same qualities.

You may be able to buy cheaper elsewhere, but “only a rich person can afford to buy cheaply”.

He will supply and fit Thatcham Approved kit, that may well mean a reduction in your insurance policy rate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.