Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
3,490 Posts
Autotrail are now owned I believe by the Trigano group a rather large European company, having said that on another well read motorhome forum Autotrail have a bad reputation for supplying parts.
I did mention some while ago to you Frankia FF2 I think it would suit your requirements, have a look at this one Link not the best example but have a look at the pictures and see what you think.
This one Link is a bit newer and the 4 bed version, it has a drop down double over the seating area, may not suit and both seem a bit overpriced.
Have a look around the mobile.de site they have huge amounts of adverts.

· Premium Member
3,490 Posts
If I remember correctly the majority of the actual (rather than cosmetic) damage was the habitation door and the fridge along with the vents.
Fridge and vents will be an off the shelf item and complete door assemblies with frame are normally available from one of the many companies in UK so would have thought would be available in Germany, perhaps not a direct copy of the one fitted but they come complete with the frame so as long as the size is the same no problem replacing it.
Click the link to get an idea of what is possible.
O'leary Link
eBay search results Link

1 - 2 of 2 Posts