Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blimey Charlie, just returned from Spain to find my favourite website had gone wonky but pleased to see we're up and running again. If the Lady who PM'd re taking Staffies to Spain (Her dogs name is Gypsy) can contact me I now have photograph proof that Staffies are NOT banned from Spanish campsites.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi MandyandDave,

Apologies for not replying sooner, I've got a new ISP and have had a few hiccups getting the system to run as it should.

The trip went brilliantly with no problems, we made loads of new friends and to be honest if it wasn't for the breakdown cover expiring we'ed still be there now!

Apparently it was the coldest Spanish winter for 25yrs. OK we had a few frosty nights and a couple of days in February were on the cold side but most of the time the temp was in the mid to high 60's, halfway through March the temp started to climb and in Benidorm it hit 78f on March 19th..

I could rattle on all day about the trip but suffice to say I can highly recommend Spain in the winter months for anyone thinking of going.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.