Motorhome Facts Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,280 Posts
If you are going to Evia Island on the ferry from Arkista to Loutra on Evia I would advise if you have a large motor home not to turn left into the mountain villages where the locals whistle to communicate with each other, you probably won't hear them but you will get stuck in the narrow streets of the mountain villages where the very narrow streets turn a sharp right angle round the houses, speaking from experience it was a nightmare!. Turn right and follow the coastal road keep looking right to the sea and you will come across a pebbly beach set back from the road, there will probably be a couple of vans parked up, we stayed on that beach for three glorious weeks wild camping with some locals from Athens, then to get off the island drive south to the bridge back onto the Greece mainland.

ray.

·
Premium Member
11,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Turn right and follow the coastal road keep looking right to the sea and you will come across a pebbly beach set back from the road, there will probably be a couple of vans parked up, we stayed on that beach for three glorious weeks wild camping with some locals from Athens.

ray.
Ray, If you're willing to share the coords then i'll happily add it to the map.

Pete

·
Premium Member
12,280 Posts
Sorry Pete I don't have any!..

ray.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.