Font Grass Art Event Circle
Greentrees Adventurestore, Adventure House
Hurn Road, Dereham Business Park
Dereham
Norfolk
NR19 1WD
01362 696434
[email protected]

Back in 1967, my father Keith Greentree started Greentree Caravans in the centre of Dereham, selling second-hand caravans with his father and a single technician. They rapidly gained a reputation for the best layouts prepared to the highest standards. I joined the company as an apprentice technician in 1986, learning the basics in the workshop.

In 1987 we bought a 1.1 acre site on Norwich Road in Dereham and relocated the company there, which allowed us to grow the business and provide better facilities for viewing our expanding product range, which by now was beginning to include new vans as well as previously owned.

In 1996 my father decided the time was right to pursue other interests, and passed the daily management of the company to me. I continued to learn the ropes, but with the enthusiasm of youth, I was keen to develop the business further. I began laying the foundations for my vision; I always felt that caravans and motorhomes should sit side by side and wanted to set up the best quality purpose built dealership in the East of England.

In the year 2000 we bought our current 2.6 Acre site next to the A47 and began building the largest purpose built caravan / motorhome sales and service centre in the area. The facility opened on January 4th 2001, and a new era was born for the freshly renamed company Greentrees Adventurestore.

In the 6 years since then much has changed, with the company now turning over in excess of £5 million pounds per annum and employing 26 staff. One thing though hasn't changed: our wish to provide our customers with a quality buying experience for everything outdoors including caravanning, motorhoming & outdoor living. Our recent acquisition of Quayside Windsurfers, one of the UK's leading windsurfing and watersports retailers (now based at our Dereham store) has added to our considerable product range.

Please mention MotorhomeFacts.com when you contact Greentrees Motorhomes
Font Tints and shades Gas Symmetry Sky
Colorfulness Blue Tints and shades Electric blue Pattern

Map View

Street View

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.