Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Here is a list of who is having a pennant,if i have missed anyone please let me know

M & D
Peter
Solentviews
Midlander
birchr
Dawg
hymer544
RedOne
Rapido
Road Runner 644
Leapy
Autostratus
D A Burliegh
Sundial
Gaspode
Jabber
Peedee
Pusser
Gypsy Rose
Bella
Homer
Rolley
Glen432
bigfoot
Phylyman
camoyboy
badger
Smiffee
Richard & Mary
Jiffyman
Starline
Zulurita
Barry & Sue
elbino
Sugarplum
hymmi
Arvy
Welshman
Annej
Carol
lecky7
nort
nukeadmin
BillD
Sagedog
Rojamr

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Hi Hymmi
The pennant is a great idea for those of you who will be trying to meet up at events and rallies, I know I'm not down for a pennant (yet), but you only have 24 signed up, having had some experience in buying such items, you may find it cheaper to go for a higher quantity say 50 or even 100 if funds will run to it, then sell them as and when people want them.
(but I expect youv'e already thought of that)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Add me to your list please, I have a space on our flagpole.
Thanks,
Colin

·
Registered
669 Posts
have been away for a week ending up at newbury MH show. put my MHF poster in the van window but didn't see any others. found sonesta on her stand but other MHF's saw none.

maybe a pennant would help so put me down for one please hymmi

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I now have pennants costed,i do need to have money though as i am sure you appreciate it works out to a large outlay,so if you could let me have your cheque as soon as possible for £13.50,we can get cracking.

They will be ready in 2-3 weeks of my go ahead,i will do that the minute i have the funds hopefully 2-3 days.
Please make cheque payableto;David.

HYMMI,
c/o 55 BRIARFIELD DRIVE,
LEICESTER,
LE5 1RG.

Please send with it a A4 S.A.E,with 30p stamp on.

For £4 extra they will heat transfer your nickname on,does look good

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HELP...............I think i need a secretary :wink:

I have had to leave vans off logo as it was going to be expensive to put on without original art work,instead it will have a block of deep yellow across middle of logo,to write our own nicknames on,with fabric pen,motorhomersimpson,may need two pens :wink: .

They recommended we go to 12" deep to give it more strength as they will be flying quite high,

If anyone else wants one just let me know i will be ordering extra..........

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.