Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all of you, my name is Ron and i have been a keen motorhome owner ever since i bought my first van back in 1964. At the moment we have a Autotrail 584 on the Fiat base and are very pleased with it. We hope to be able to get a lot more use now we are both retiring.

·
Premium Member
9,766 Posts
Re: Dates

teemyob said:
Did anyone say hello a couple of years before he joined!
No

The explanation is that he was an early member but when the site crashed in May 2005 he re-joined a few days after it was resurrected. Subsequently Nuke managed to retrieve most of the lost data from the failed drive and most of the lost posts were recovered. There are plenty such posts around if you look.
If you look at my joining date it shows 09/05/05 - the day the site came back up but I was a member long before that.

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
Re: Dates

gaspode said:
teemyob said:
Did anyone say hello a couple of years before he joined!
No

The explanation is that he was an early member but when the site crashed in May 2005 he re-joined a few days after it was resurrected. Subsequently Nuke managed to retrieve most of the lost data from the failed drive and most of the lost posts were recovered. There are plenty such posts around if you look.
If you look at my joining date it shows 09/05/05 - the day the site came back up but I was a member long before that.
Thanks,

Wow I thought I had been here a long while!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.