Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to think of how to introduce myself. Maybe the following line on my ex RN docs sums me up.

"This man is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot".

I love Motorhomes, had a total of two some years ago and wrote two articles for MotorCaravan about the disasters I created for myself.
I am to Motorhomes as King Herod is to babycare.

But undeterred I intend to get another one in the future as I am a couple of years short of my chosen retirement date and fully intend to reek havoc in France, Spain and may be even futher afield if I still have any motorhome left.

I am getting enormous pleasure planning out my routes, choosing my motorhome even though when the big day comes, I will go out and buy the first thing that attracts my eye, paying twice as much for it as I have planned and driving off in any direction other than that which I have planned over the years.

I shall plough my way through this forum, digesting all the info I can so I see I have some hours of pure pleasure.

Thank you for having me and I look forward to your postings. 8O

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
Hi Pusser and a warm welcome to the land of the idiots. (We must be as we spend so much of our hard-earned on our hobby_and_talking about it.)

Pusser said:
"This man is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot".
:sign5:

Pusser said:
But undeterred I intend to get another one in the future as I am a couple of years short of my chosen retirement date and fully intend to reek havoc in France, Spain and may be even futher afield if I still have any motorhome left.

I am getting enormous pleasure planning out my routes,.......
In due course I look forward to hearing all about your intended purchase.
Later I would be grateful if having chosen your route you would be so good as to advise me of your intended destination.

This should allow us to go in the opposite direction :D .

Take care!

Gillian

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hi Pusser and welcome.....

We've all probably been in the same boat as you, I know we were, we had an initial budget of £3k but that ended up tripling lol, not that expensive in camper terms but everything is relative............

once again happy 'vanning

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.