Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a ci carioca 656 2006 model and have just put a new leisure battery on it and even when conected to the 240v lead all that shows on my control panel is two flashing red lights saying my battery is flat i can't use my lights or anything my book tells me that there may be a blown distributer fuse ???i can't find it three hours of headache PLEASE HELP.....

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Check the main battery fuses. These may be in the battery box itself. If they look OK change them anyway as they corrode with time. Also check the fuse holder for corrosion. Chect the negative connection to chassis as well.
Alternatively they may be in the main fuse box.
Good luck
Clive

·
Premium Member
13,217 Posts
damondo said:
I have a ci carioca 656 2006 model and have just put a new leisure battery on it and even when conected to the 240v lead all that shows on my control panel is two flashing red lights saying my battery is flat i can't use my lights or anything my book tells me that there may be a blown distributer fuse ???i can't find it three hours of headache PLEASE HELP.....
Welcome to MotorhomeFacts.

I can't say whether this applies to your particular van but....... there is a high rating fuse in the charging line often sited behind the engine battery on the bulkhead.
We were told when it happened to us that if the leisure battery gets very discharged the fuse may blow because of the surge when the engine tries to charge it through the split charge relay.

Hope this makes sense.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.