Hi Cabby, sorry for the late reply, I've been working fulltime on getting the work done, I've found a really helpful guy locally that is helping me source and complete everything.
So far we have completely gutted the whole interior, moved the boiler, water tanks, underfloor waste water tank, removed the secondary floors, repaired or replaced all damp areas (loads around the bottom of the wall panels and floor joint, nearly all the way round!!) refitted new plumbing, gas, water and waste, re-sited the electric fuse boxes. fibreglassed all holes left from moving water, boiler, cooker and vents.
Put in a new internal floor all on one level where it used to be on 3, fitted low profile unwin floor rails for the wheelchair and the most transforming Ive had the whole outside wrapped.
The bus looks brand new, last external work being done at the weekend and that's fitting the new custom made door for the wheelchair lift.
It's then on to the interior, profile bed is already in place, new kitchen cupboards are on order for low level hob & sink,
This is defo the most enjoyable project I've ever done but I'm glad I didn't know there would be this much involved as it would have put me off starting the journey.
I'll update and possible add pics once I have got it all done