Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone please help. Got a new digital video camera for my birthday. I want to buy a new battery, it is a NP60 3.7v and 1050mAh. The ones l can find are 900mAh. Not sure what the mAh means. As long as it is a NP60 will l be ok.
Thanks Dawn x

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Hi

mAH is milli ampere hours. Its basically a measure of the batteries capacity. Your motorhome battery is measured in AH (Ampere Hours). Same thing on a larger scale.

So a 900mAH battery will do fine but last slightly less longer than a 1050mAH one.

Hope this helps

Trevor

·
Registered
468 Posts
telboy1 said:
Can anyone please help. Got a new digital video camera for my birthday. I want to buy a new battery, it is a NP60 3.7v and 1050mAh. The ones l can find are 900mAh. Not sure what the mAh means. As long as it is a NP60 will l be ok.
Thanks Dawn x
7 day shop in the channel isles sell them as do Jessops Maplins and others if you do a google search. I am still waiting for my np40 fuji batteries from some time ago now from 7 day shop .com.so dont know if they have a problem with theirs. If you have a fuji camera make sure that the battery you are going to buy is compatible with fuji cameras some are not.

The higher the amperes the longer the battery lasts before charging

Motorhomer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.