Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts


The WIFI card is all you need for wireless internet connection. The in 802.11g means it is one of the faster WIFI devices.

Firewire is a fast connection port for cameras,external hard drives and even some printers.

There is however a new USB standard the is fast also.

Another way of connecting to the Internet is through a GPRS enabled laptop.
It means General Packet Radio Service. In other words a mobile phone type connection.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.