Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there ...
Not only new to motorhoming, but first time ever in chat room. Took me half an hour to find where I should be. Would welcome some tips ..... what's a poll?
We have a Lunar Champ having given up boating. No more seasickness!
Val

·
Vendor
18,541 Posts
Hi Vita,
Firstly a Poll is an online survey, if you go to the main page and look over to the right hand side, there is a question asking whether your current motorhome is a UK model or not, with two options of either Yes or No.
u just select the relevant circular button (Called radio buttons) and then click on the Vote button to add your vote to the poll.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Welcome Vita,
Easiest way in future to check on discussion bits is to click on forums then click on View New Posts, always assuming you can follow the breadcrumbs back to here. :D 8)
A serious warning though, it is so addictive, I've even turned into a secret middle of the night user :wink:

·
Premium Member
13,217 Posts
Hello Vita and welcome.

This is a good group of people with a variety of knowledge and experience to pass on if the questions are asked. We're into all sizes and types of motorhomes/campers.

Enjoy

Gillian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.