Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to get the speedo out of a 53 plated Skoda Fabia please.

I expect some or all of the dashboard will need to come off, but these days the screws (if there are screws, and not clips??) are very well hidden.

Any assistance will save me from a sound thrashing, as it's Mrs Zeb's car and if I make a mess of it I'm dog meat!! 8O 8O

Thanks in advance

Dave

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,666 Posts
I'd have a wander down to the local skoda dealer and ask one of the mucky necks, they usually like to show off their knowledge, catch them as they bring a car out of the workshop, as you normally won't be able to get near them.

Kev. :p :p :p

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,666 Posts
Born out of necessity, from years of being skint, I've even gone into a service reception desk and asked for directions to somewhere a couple of miles away, so the directions take long enough to build up a little rapport, then casually ask, while I'm here how do I.....

Remember when they used to have an older mucky neck running service, now it's usually a very nice looking young lady who's outgrown her blouse, Oh for warm spoon :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kev.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.