Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Just a quick one.

I have been diagnosed with Multiple Myelomas in hip, pelvis, spine and ribs.
Treatable but not curable
Been on Chemo now for 4 weeks, another 12 possibly then off to Nottingham for Stem Cell Transplant.

Funny how things work out. We sold Mo our van in April, something I thought I would never do, but that was before I was diagnosed with this, so really it was meant to be.

I will not be using this site again as it will only bring back the memories of travelling, something, for the time being anyway I cannot do.

I may return in the future, but just in case I dont.

I wish you all well and enjoy whatever it is you enjoy lol

Take care

Dave

·
Premium Member
23,201 Posts
Very sad to read that Dave, but you are facing a much harder challenge for the future.

Cling to your Mo memories, those experiences have given you the strength to go forward and, who knows the stem cell transplant may give you a better quality oflife than currently seems possible.

While I can see that returning here will not always be a very positive experience, you have many virtual friends on here who would like to know how things are going, sharing your experiences will also help others who may face the same challenges in the near future so, please, do think about keeping us informed.

Best wishes and thanks for sharing your future challenges with the BIG C as has been so beneficial over the past couple of years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts