Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this site through Twooks - thanks pal.

Just changed to a motorcaravan after 12 years caravans. Got a 1989 Autosleeper Frisky on a Ford Transit 2L swb auto.

Going off in it this weekend for 1st time.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
of the frisky in all its glory I hope, the weather is promising, you should have a good time - where are you going? is it ashbourne by chance??
We are currently in the throes of selling our house, so weekends are pretty full of people tramping thro.
If it was up to me we would then take off and full time, unfortunately that is not to be :cry:
have fun

·
Registered
8 Posts

Hello I have just found this site, and I am trying to find my way around it.
My Partner and I have just bought a Lunar Newstar, We enjoy going to the Shows, we also travel around this country and usually go to France for a month or 2 in the summer. We are not very technical people :( and hope we can chat to others with the same interests and swap ideas and tips. :D

xavier

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lunar Motorhomes

Hi Twooks

Yes the Lunar motorhomes are made in Preston. Caravans and M/Homes made in the same area I think.

Do u cross From Dover to France? We found Norfolk Lines very reasonable, they travel Dover to Dunkerq, (excuse the spelling it doesn't look correct.) :oops: The ferries are very good, clean and comfortable.
I hate winter too, :( I'm glad to plan trips to look forward too. We are soon off to Chester for a few days, (calling into a M/Home show on the way in Shrewsbury) after Chester on to Thetford in Norfolk the weather so far has been so nice, we are making the best of it, this way we shorten the winter months.

Xavier

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.