Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I spoke to MH owner today and he told me about this site.
I am the proud owner of a 1993 Nissan Homy. Anyone here know anything about them?
Cheers in advance
Johnny

Attachments

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Hi Johnny,
Sorry don't know anything about them but just wanted to say welcome to the site . . we were along your way yesterday just for a drive [Rhyl & coast road] . . we passed a car sales place & I screeched to a halt as they had 2 or 2 Nissan Figaro cars for sale . . I'm very tempted to buy one but the motorhome is more fun & I'm not sure I'd get the use out of it. . . ramble ramble ramble :wink:
anyway hope someone comes along soon to give you their input.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
The last time I was in Abergele was in the late 60's when I was part of a small team trying to buy the Kinmel Bay Estate from a Builder that had gone into liquidation. I used the Abergele By Pass on the morning it opened. I guess Kinmel Bay is developed now. We didn't buy the land but I spent a few weeks on the project, living in digs on Foryd Road and walking across the bridge into Rhyl in the evenings.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers guy's and gal's for the welcome, I saw a steam train yesterday.
Not been to the station, not sure about carriages. The local Station is at Pensarn. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.