Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Vendor
12,382 Posts
Hi SamG, hmmm doesnt sound too good. You mention an attachment you couldn't open, what type of attachment was it and what was it called ?
I am sure we can tell you what u need to open it

You can leave feedback for Hirebuddies here: http://www.motorhomefacts.com/leave-feedback-535.html

· Vendor
12,382 Posts
I have contacted him and he has said he doesn't want to talk to me and that his relationship, like mine is with Hirebuddies
y I believe this is one of the major issues with third party hire companies of motorhomes. IMHO it sounds like the owner complained to Hirebuddies, they took his word for it and billed you via your deposit.

Surely Hirebuddies should be able to provide evidence (photographic or otherwise) it has been damaged to satisfy you that your funds were spent correctly ? Hirebuddies probably didn't buy the table, they would more likely have paid the owner the £300 in recompense if my understanding of how these type of business relationships is right.

Caveat: My own personal opinion ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.