Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Raynipper, i now have an English copy of the owners manual covering my Hobby 750. I would like to pass on the courtesy Ray has shown me by passing on a copy of the manual to other owners of this vehicle. The manual covers the van built on the Fiat Ducato version 2 (pre-face lift) 1999-2003 but may have limited use to other owners.
Let me know
John

·
Registered
199 Posts
What a star you are John!!
I have 2 xsatnavs, 2 computers, wi-fi etc on board and I still need a manual cos I have to google the German from the manual to translate and I am often on the move.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi John. Have just joined the site and picked up on your thread. We own a 1998 Hobby 750 FMse and wondered if you had anything on this model?
Would be eternally grateful as I find the German translation tricky to say the least.
Thanks in anticipation either way
napoleon 8O

·
Registered
920 Posts
Hello.

Your offer is indeed generous.

Please consider posting the manual in Resouces/Useful downloads/manual for other members to get easy acess. It would save you receiving numerous requests for sending of the manual. If you were unavailable then a member could get to read the manual immediately.

Regards

·
Registered
149 Posts
Got my Hobby T600 FC (2006) in Germany & did'nt realize the manual was in German until I got home. Asked at our local Ford agent to get me an English version which they did within a week. Worth a try.
jackeen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Owners manual request

I am a Hobby 750 owner, 2000 model year on a Fiat Ducato chassis, tag axle and I have no UK manual and am having problems with electrics etc
Can anyone please help ?
Or can I get an email link to a manual or anything else, such as UK wiring diagram ??

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Hi Suzuki,

I've got a Hobby manual, and it does have a wiring diagram in it, but it's very basic, and I didn't find it much use in working out what's what if you know what I mean. We had several electrical problems on our 750 when we first purchased it, which were resolved eventually and 'touch wood' it's been fine ever since.

Can you describe your particular fault, and maybe we can help, or if not someone on here might have some suggestions or better still even if lucky solution?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Shingi
Thanks for getting back, in the interim I have had a very competent electrician investigate, he has gone through system from top to bottom and all seems to be working fine, there is definitely a sequence required to operate these things, so many buttons etc.
The most significant problems, and 3 other experts who looked at vehicle and all said same, were the bolier, water pump and the inverter under O/S seat (mine is left hand drive), all transpired to be find, but I learned that the switch on the inverter should be turned off when not in use or when driving and should be turned on when plugged in on a site.
All is now ok, perhaps until the next time, it is such a relief as those 3 so called experts told me I needed to replace those 3 main components and was prob looking at atleast £1500.
Some people eh, just want to take your trousers down or perhaps they were simply incompetent, anyway all "seems" to be good at moment, did use van last weekend for two nights in Bakewell as a test run, all good.
Thanks again

·
Premium Member
28,119 Posts
would it be possible to obtain a copy of this manual or if not a print out of the wiring for the habitation section
If you can pm me your e-mail address, I will send you what I have. But it's 60mb.

Ray.

Reactions: HurricaneSmith

·
Premium Member
28,119 Posts
Reactions: shingi

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
If the fridge is tripping the mains, then the fault will be in the fridge. You need a fridge engineer. If you google the fridge model, you may find a wiring diagram for it online.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.