Motorhome Facts Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
44,225 Posts
Not counted per night just looked on my time line and it's about 56, which is our personal best for a very long time, hoping to get another week in before Crimble.

Which is only 53 days away :D :D :D

• Sad
Reactions: raynipper

·
Premium Member
6,271 Posts
I usually average about 100 days years. COVID has put a few restrictions on travel for the last couple of years and my average has been reducing. I have only managed 16 days this year so far but many more are planned. Of more interest to know would be, how do you see the economic climate effecting your travel especially the fuel increase? I do not intend to let it effect mine but will be seeking out cheaper sites to hepl keep costs under control.
peedee
Added a few more days since I posted this in June. Up to 65 now, not much more than Pudsey. I hope to squeeze in a few more days before Christmas but cannot see it going beyaond 70. This time of year we tend to get stuck in to visits to dentist, doctors, vehicle servicing etc.
peedee

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
44,225 Posts
I hope to get at least another week away in 2022, we usually go away twixt crimble and new years.

Reactions: GMJ

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
I try to get away for bluddy Crimble. We have spent the so called 'festive' season away in all sorts of tropical and exotic resorts more often than not now.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
18,907 Posts
Another 14 added from this trip so up to 183 nights away this year. closing on on 200....
Hardly worth keeping the house, sell it, benefit from the funds and go full time. 🤪

Enjoy a SKI holiday (Spending Kid’s Inheritance)

You know it makes sense……. 🤔

·
Premium Member
11,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Hardly worth keeping the house, sell it, benefit from the funds and go full time. 🤪

Enjoy a SKI holiday (Spending Kid’s Inheritance)

You know it makes sense……. 🤔
We are already doing a load of 'SKI-ing' anyway without hopefully needing to sell the house. We love travelling but also love coming home. This year is a biggie as we are catching up on the missed times away in the Covid years.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts