Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does this mean anything? I hope this helps

Do some people actually post hoping that it doesnt help?, ie post to hinder or confuse. Well of course we all know that some people actually do post just to be a pain, but annoyingly and most unhelpfully they dont sign off "I hope this hinders"

It ranks up there with the contrived "have a nice day" repeated without feeling or meaning by large chain employee's.

I'll end with I hope this doesnt cause offence, its only an observation and thought for the day

Ya'll have a nice day ( and I truly mean that )

· Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi all

Not against Jokey replies at all Pusser, I even attempt humour myself on occasion, Grizzlies Explaination seems to be along the right lines.

This was only a semi serious TIC post anyway

Its not about anyone PJ, just a rage against the machine post, looking at the strange and quirky (no I am not saying you are strange and Quirky) way we feel we have to add something that purports to show our intent, when surely the very act of taking time to reply shows it

· Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Rob

Its not about anything in particular, just a comment about strange and seemingly pointless appendages to posts

Hope this helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.