Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Guido and Solange (pronounced the French way) and Schröder the dog.
The couple that organised the Jülich meeting I went to in May.
An Austrian made this video for his own blog. I sat in the captains chair and wore his hat.

The first 7 mins showing you around the rest just chit chat. You don´t need to understand German what's being shown is plain enough.

Smile Motor vehicle Mode of transport Vehicle Tree

·
Premium Member
17,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm with you Jan, it is supposed to be an enjoyable pastime not a load of hassle about where you can go.
You may think that Pat, but all the people who belong to the US forum find wonderful places to go and by the photos they post not crowded places either.

·
Premium Member
28,582 Posts
It's all part of the 'challenge'.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
28,582 Posts
Ha, if funds allowed I would still have a large RV. But you can't run them on a shoestring.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
13,341 Posts
This is Guido and Solange (pronounced the French way) and Schröder the dog.
The couple that organised the Jülich meeting I went to in May.
An Austrian made this video for his own blog. I sat in the captains chair and wore his hat.

The first 7 mins showing you around the rest just chit chat. You don´t need to understand German what's being shown is plain enough.

View attachment 98346

Jan

Glad to see that arm/hand is able to hold a glass, but it looks empty - hope not.

Geoff and Basia

·
Premium Member
10,959 Posts
You may think that Pat, but all the people who belong to the US forum find wonderful places to go and by the photos they post not crowded places either.
Can I ask what US forum that is Jan? Do you have a link?

We hired an RV for a 3 week road trip when in the States and it was zero problem over there: driving around; finding places to stay; and parking when visiting places/attractions. They are really tooled up for it but I wouldn't 't like to take it to some of the places we have been to in the UK/EU and that's even with our current MH which is 8.7m long.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts