Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( I seem to be wandering in the wilderness here. Eventually I was able to re-register after 4 goes. Now I seem to have lost my posting.

Are we going to get back to our normal site/colour scheme or is this the scene of things to come?

I do envy your ability to be able to sort out the breakdown of this site, well done. :D

Texas

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
:) Don't worry Texas. Things will soon be flying along like nothing happened. This is not the first site that has crashed, and it won't be the last. :cry:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Dave has done a good job getting back on line so quick and it must have been a bit confusing having to reregister,but this site seems to be working fine, give Dave a bit more time for familiar things to re-appear

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Well having registered again yesterday, came back today and do it again - but at least we are up and going again.

It might be worth posting to a thread I am about to start on ERROR MESSAGES FOUND - that way Dave will have one place to work and will try to work his way through them.

Keep with it, he is doing really well.

Carol

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hymmi, If your owl returns, can I borrow it? This old house of ours has 1 or 2 hairy little beasts knockng about it at the moment...tho' I think they will be heading for the great outdoors now the weather is improving.

Texas

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
:D Hi Drummer. I have been on 2 other sites that crashed. :cry: It's a fact of life. A lot of the problems are down to Virus and Hacker attacks. Why people with the intelligence to write such code, uses it to do harm, I will never understand. :evil:

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Now Now Drummer....decorum.
I dont condone virus writing, but I am told they do it to have a go at Microsoft for creating a monopoly.....or something......

...........you're right.........'nob 'eads.........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.