Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been going through some of the Insurance Companies in the Motorhome Facts Directory and they all have a link which says ''Go To Website of -------- -------- And Get An Instant No-Obligation Motorhome Insurance Quote''
I've tried two of these companies and you don't get an Instant quote at all, they contact you by telephone, usually a lot later.
In one of the cases it was more than a day later and at a time that was most inconvenient. I'm still waiting for the other one.

This link is misleading, or is it just me :?

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
There seems to be an awful lot of them like that. Blooming annoying it is too. Mind you I used a site called quotiva (which is similar to confused.com but for motorhomes) and the insurers they passed my details along to called within 10 mins of me putting my details online!!! Quotes were reasonable too!

·
Registered
2 Posts
on the topic of instant quotes, my father insured through Staveley Head, google it i guess.
He entered his details, it only took a few minutes and he was given a online instant quote showing both annual , and monthly premium, excess and company insuring you.....not to bad at all.

just been scanning through the forums for a few weeks and thought that may be of intrest to you guys.

:)

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Hi

Just a note of warning in connection with the above post by Dai_Banjo

This member is registered with an Email address linking him directly with the company he is promoting here (Staveley Head). You may well consider that if a company needs to resort to bogus customer endorsements in order to gain business they may not be the best company to receive your business. :wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK, Im Sorry....Instant quotes!!!

OK Ok Ok
I do work for Staveley Head,
but at the end of the day the reason i left the message was that you guys on the forum seem to be crying out for a web based company who can give you a instant quote right away, regardless of if your insuring a vehicle, or just shopping around.
i meant no harm informing you that we offer this, and thought you may be pleased to hear about it. once again sorry.

I do come on here quite often looking through the problems you guys have with cover, and seeing what I can do to stop these problems occurring with our own company.

I joined up today, but I think I will be paying the ten pounds to join up as it could be very valuable to both you and for my company.

Somewhere to directly speak with a insurer of motorhomes must be of use to you.

Any aid or advice i can offer will be happily given.

thanks for your time, and sorry for any offence taken from my previous post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.