Motorhome Facts Forum banner
181 - 200 of 251 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,820 Posts
Have to change that then Dave else if we met in person you’d think I’m an imposter 😂
After very many years of keeping children entertained, including teaching ALL of the Facts of Life to mixed classes of 12 - 13 yo, I am virtually unshockable and, as many people who have encountered me, have said, so patient that it frustrates others who have set out to rile me.

So, your reputation for politeness will remain untarnished as far as I am concerned, in spite of scurrilous comments my ne’er well wishers trying to provoke reactions. 😗

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
After very many years of keeping children entertained, including teaching ALL of the Facts of Life to mixed classes of 12 - 13 yo, I am virtually unshockable and, as many people who have encountered me, have said, so patient that it frustrates others who have set out to rile me.

So, your reputation for politeness will remain untarnished as far as I am concerned, in spite of scurrilous comments my ne’er well wishers trying to provoke reactions. 😗
I taught sex education to year 9 (13-14yo) too. All of a sudden the 'lads' were not so laddish when having to practice putting a condom on a banana!!

Reactions: Penquin

·
Premium Member
16,366 Posts
Morning Miss Rude, how are you today, did you sleep okay?
Sleep, I can sleep like a log from 6am till 8 or 8.30 Kev, during the night I have several deep sleeps so I think I am sleeping well for me.
I have no cover on the arm during the day, only at night as I have said elsewhere I think.
It gets better and better every day, once the tenderness has gone I will be happier. The tips of my fingers are very tender still.
Glasses Joint Shoulder Smile Vision care
Shoulder Wood Gesture Elbow Flooring

·
Premium Member
22,820 Posts
I taught sex education to year 9 (13-14yo) too. All of a sudden the 'lads' were not so laddish when having to practice putting a condom on a banana!!
Yes, that always generated a large number of laughs, the bananas were useless afterwards though….

·
Premium Member
16,366 Posts
Planning for when I go home.
We will go by car, Motley will need a safety harness.
If your hands end up as smooth as a baby’s bum without the nappy rash, after using whatever, go for it !

Lesley used this on her back after the Malignant Melanoma was removed, it has done an outstanding job, much better result than mine from years ago and hers is less than one year, BUT I don’t know if it is available in Germany;

She has long nursing experience of Beparthen but reckons Cicalfate is better…..
I must tell you, Heike bought me a 40ml tube 12.99€ (think I already said that in an earlier post)
I have just ordered from Amazon a 100ml tube, same stuff, says all the same things on the tube 17.99€ 🥹

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,627 Posts
Planning for when I go home.
We will go by car, Motley will need a safety harness.

I must tell you, Heike bought me a 40ml tube 12.99€ (think I already said that in an earlier post)
I have just ordered from Amazon a 100ml tube, same stuff, says all the same things on the tube 17.99€ 🥹
Because of my eczema and psoriasis I have Aveeno cream on prescription.

181 - 200 of 251 Posts