Motorhome Facts Forum banner
201 - 220 of 251 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,820 Posts
Planning for when I go home.
We will go by car, Motley will need a safety harness.

I must tell you, Heike bought me a 40ml tube 12.99€ (think I already said that in an earlier post)
I have just ordered from Amazon a 100ml tube, same stuff, says all the same things on the tube 17.99€ 🥹
As always, it’s the packaging that is so expensive for smaller volumes.

·
Premium Member
16,366 Posts
We have a plan, Plan B (After having plans up to plan y)
The Navajo is drivable it is insured so we will take it home to be repaired near home.
My insurance man has given us the OK as has the TÜV (MOT) man.
We will have an overnight stop as I won’t be doing my usual speed because Heike is a bad passenger 😁. I don’t ever do it in one hit these days, would have been different 17 years ago.
I am feeling good in myself, this morning walked 2.4 km with Motley and the Ferrari, the hand and arm are still healing well so by next Wednesday I will be fighting fit.
I have contacted a caravan and motorhome repair firm that we have used in the past, about 1.5 hours away from home.
Everything will work out in the end, I am confident I will still be able to complete my plan for this year, next meeting is the middle of August, but if I can’t make that one the next is in September then there will be next year 🤞

·
Premium Member
31,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
Nice one Jan but if the vans useable could you not get a quote but delay the repairs until after your trips? These things have a habit of dragging on that's all.

Have to say I was a bit nervous filling the lpg yesterday. I even put me *** out. 🤣

·
Premium Member
35,811 Posts
Love the North American word censor.

·
Premium Member
16,366 Posts
Nice one Jan but if the vans useable could you not get a quote but delay the repairs until after your trips? These things have a habit of dragging on that's all.

Have to say I was a bit nervous filling the lpg yesterday. I even put me *** out. 🤣
Jeeesaz! You cant type f a g. FFS 😡
Ah, now I getcha. It’s a long timer since I last smoked one and had forgotten the slang.

They need educating :—

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
Mmmmm...I am partial to fa ggots. (The food source that is!)

·
Premium Member
16,366 Posts
I bet that put shivers down your spine Jan.
No Jean, I said it shows there’s more to this than meets the eye, although my fridge ignited the gas, why did so much gas escape, according to the meter 5.7ltrs. Had the normal amount that makes you jump have come out it wouldn’t have reached the fridge vent.
the photo was taken by Jürgen the next day.
Green Motor vehicle Gas Machine Electronic device

201 - 220 of 251 Posts