1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
18,642 Posts
I never saw a problem with a very helpful company getting rewarded, the problem was he was competition.
No, Kev. You didn't see the sheer number of posts by Peter at Johns Cross pushing his products or services. 'Come to us for this, and that, give us a call, etc'. And Nuke never got involved in what went on in the backroom of the forum. The moderators tried to apply the rule of no unsolicited posts by traders. Traders who were members could reply to specific posts, but not push their products.

·
Premium Member
23,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, Kev. You didn't see the sheer number of posts by Peter at Johns Cross pushing his products or services. 'Come to us for this, and that, give us a call, etc'. And Nuke never got involved in what went on in the backroom of the forum. The moderators tried to apply the rule of no unsolicited posts by traders. Traders who were members could reply to specific posts, but not push their products.
and boy, did he push…..

Every time he went on a thread, irrespective of whether he was asked or not, he would add "Ring my workshop Manager Glenn" (or was it Glynn ?), he Glenn/Glynn was very helpful but must have spent more time answering phone calls from MHF users than anything else……

The most frequent Mod comment to each other was "I have deleted Peter's XYZ post on the ABC thread", it was almost a rite of passage for every Mod, every day…..:surprise:

·
Premium Member
28,159 Posts
Personally I valued Peters help. Even though we were in France.

Ray.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.