Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everybody
Last week I discovered a water leak under the kitchen sink and after some investigation I saw it was coming frim the tap itself under the worktop. I tried to access it but very difficult. One way I could get there is by removing the fridge but I am concerned that when removing the fridge I could make a mess and with the gas connections. Any idea how to access the tap under the worktop?
Have a good day
Pereira

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi SandJ
well the MH is an elddis explorer 200 and the tap is a swivell one that when I raise the handle up it switches the pum on and the water runs. I think the nut ender is loose and needs to be tighten up but I do not know how to get there.

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kitchen tap

hi again
thanks for your advise. The description you give of the tap matches what I have and I have already tried that and failed to see any problem with with the seal but the tap keeps moving and feel there is something such as a nut which got loose under.
If I remove the fridge I should be able to get to that nut but I am concerned that the fridge will not be able to come out all the way without causing some sort of damage???
Regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.