Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Does anyone know where I can check the prices of kitchen tents? I mean the proper kitchen tents that you see everywhere on Spanish sites, not the outhouse type. As far as I can tell they're not sold over here and I can't get on any Spanish camping accessory websites. I believe Inaca make one, and Leinwand. I just would like an idea of their cost.
Thanks

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hi there,

We bought an Inaca when we were in Spain this year, best thing we ever bought, there are all different sizes, ours cost around three hundred euros,
no they are not cheap, but are very well made.

We purchased it from Cruz motor home dealers in Elche, I think they have a web site if that helps

www.inaca.es/en/cocinas

Cavaqueen

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the sound of that. Maybe I should use that in my negotiations. At least its given me the idea the 2 I've seen on Ebay are bargains. Better go bidding.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We are in Spain at the moment & BRUNNER KITCHEN TENTS are the "IN" thing. I want one & have researched the web. Amazon had one but by the time I wanted to order it said "Not available at the moment" However it was 200mx200m & cost 144 pounds. I think that RIVERSWAY LEISURE have them but a bit more expensive.

Hope this is helpful jennie

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.