Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have given up with repairing the crap step on this model.

Terrible design and always destined to have too much play in it as one side is only secured to the floor by a couple of screws.

Getting it out ( And the housing wasn't easy ) as the step went in before the body went on.

Anyway its out and after some major surgery and copious amounts of ironmongery and welding the new omnistep is being fitted as we speak . This is supported totally of the vehicle chassis and is not attached to the floor at all.

What i want to say is that if anyone needs or wants a perfectly good original step mechanism to replace theirs or as a spare I have one going

It works perfect and wasn't the problem .

I have attached a few photos as I thing this mechanism was fitted to several models.

Its free and may get someone out of trouble. I would imagine getting holdof one of these from italy would be both costly and frustrating, so take it off me and put in the garage just in case.

All i would ask is a the postage costs .

Hope it helps someone out

Many thanks

neil

Attachments

·
Registered
783 Posts
Glad to see that you have finally got round to fixing the dodgy Step. Is that all the jobs done now. I managed to get Kevin to put up a cup holder for his tea this weekend :lol:

Sonja

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.