Motorhome Facts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are keen to know if there are other lesbian couples out there who are motorhome owners. My partner and I are a mature couple living in Cambridgeshire and have just bought our first motorhome. Love to hear from you. :)

·
Registered
17,771 Posts
Welcome

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

I am male and single so I don't fit the bill, but my friends are members of a club for same sex partners - or even same sex singles if that makes sense. I can ask for the name of the Club if you wish.

Russell

·
Administrator
18,638 Posts
I'm sure there are some members on here who are , but don't necessarily publicise it!
We have loads of sections in MHF, but none divided on sex or sexuality :roll:
I'm sure if others want to contact you they will do so via the PM system

Oh, and hello & welcome :roll: :)

·
Premium Member
3,350 Posts
Hi Laird

Welcome to MHF.

I'm not aware of any other lesbian couples on here but of course that won't mean there aren't any. I'm not a lesbian but, as a feminist, sometimes find the sexist banter / 'humour' can be a bit wearing. Occasionally real anti-women attitudes expressed, but I think by a vociferous minority. On the whole its friendly and extremely helpful on here.

Persevere, there is much to be gained.

Best wishes

Chris

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Hello and welcome! Penquin and I are a married couple. Sorry, I don't know about anyone else's sexuality, but hopefully the lack of this knowledge won't stop you enjoying being a member and coming on meets etc.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!
Great to have a little diversity. There's plenty of crud from the angry dinosaur brigade regarding anything left of Maggie Thatcher here, but there's also cool folk in more than equal measure. It's worth joining up for the seriously superb motorhoming info data base.

Best regards,
Jacquie

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Hello and welcome to MHF. My partner and I are males and are members of the Gay Camping and Caravaning Club. It's a great club with a good mix of male and female members of all ages. Have a look here:

www.gaycaravanclub.com

If you need any more information send me a PM

Stewart

Edit: Should have read the previous posts. You are not a member yet...well worth the £10. An other member mentions the Freedom Club. Mainly a male members club, we are members of both. Their are some other gay ladies on this site as I have spoken with them a number of times. They may not wish to come out publicly on the site. If you want any more information contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
17,771 Posts
Thread

JacSprat said:
Great to have a little diversity. There's plenty of crud from the angry dinosaur brigade regarding anything left of Maggie Thatcher here, but there's also cool folk in more than equal measure. It's worth joining up for the seriously superb motorhoming info data base.

Best regards,
Jacquie
Oh Jacquie, you have a way with words - even the dog is laughing!

Russell

·
Premium Member
11,414 Posts

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Re: Thread

Rapide561 said:
JacSprat said:

Best regards,
Jacquie
Oh Jacquie, you have a way with words - even the dog is laughing!

Russell
I think it was hay fever actually, but thanks anyway Russell!

XJ

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
peejay said:
stewartwebr said:
snipped.... My partner and I are males and are members of the Gay Camping and Caravaning Club. It's a great club with a good mix of male and female members of all ages. Have a look here:

www.gaycaravanclub.co.uk

An other member mentions the Freedom Club. Mainly a male members club, we are members of both.
Hi Stewart;

Both urls appear to take you to the same site :?

http://www.freedomclub.co.uk

http://www.gaycaravanclub.co.uk

Pete
Hi Pete,

Well spotted, the members at the Freedom Club must have registered the Gay Caravan Club website at co.uk the address for the Gay Camping and Caravan Club should be .com. I have edited my original post to reflect the correct url

Thanks,

Stewart

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.