Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 45 Posts

· Registered
4,142 Posts
Hi johnsandywhite. We think we may have a faulty LNB. We have followed ALL the advice given to the letter ( it must have been really funny watching us :lol: )to set it up and we get no reading at all just continual weak signal. Took your advice re non bendy signal and even took it up to my dads who has an open outlook and still diddly! Have printed off all the advice from various people and have referred to it we were at it for 4hours Tuesday am (sun at 11:30 am) and still no nothing, diddly squat in the way of picture and the quality reading still rests firmly at zero.
Offer is still open to anyone coming to Scotland re meal/chinese/indian/fish/haggis/hook up coffee/whisky/vodka/beer/tea etc etc but be quick as we're probably gonna take it back.
Oh every thing else checks out fine fuse plugs etc
Thanks for all your (and everyone elses) advice so far :) Course its just possible that we are just too stupid :oops:

· Registered
4,142 Posts
Hi Brambles we have strength but no quality and a huge long list of channels when we press the button. Going to give it one last try tomorrow following all recommendations hopefully we'll get it going. Thanks again for taking the time to reply!!

· Registered
4,142 Posts
Flippin eck this could be our problem ours is pointing skywards, in the same direction as our home satellite, which actually probably isn't on as steep an incline as we thought. Hmmmm will go try again. See ya in a while

· Registered
4,142 Posts
Gavin informed me this am that he has already tried adjusting the vertical and horizontal with my dads help and had no success. We are not giving up just yet and are going to persevere over the weekend we are sure that we WILL get something with all the help and tips you have so kindly given. When we get it working we will let you all know but I think it's time for us to remain quiet on this subject. :roll:

1 - 5 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.