Motorhome Facts Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 Daily minibus the lights remain on with ign off and the wipers did but now do not work atall It satrted after heavy rain but there does not appear to be any ingress to the cab.

·
Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
12,044 Posts
Hi Brian and welcome to the forum.

I'm sure I've heard of this lights on after ignition off before. Maybe someone using the full-fat MHF could do an advanced search?

·
Premium Member
15,337 Posts
Did the lights go off with the ignition before? Until say the early 90s most cars and vans were not ignition dependent for lights. My 2004 MB Sprinter wasn't and I would often leave my headlights on dip in countries that required daylight driving lights. Twice I stopped for lunch and a kip and ran the battery flat. In the end I made the front fogs as ignition dependent DRLs.

Have you checked fuses re wipers, then try a multi meter (you will need one in a camper).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.