Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least two of us ( Tonyt and me ) have had / are having problems adding fuel stop to the log book. Problem entered in the 'bugs' section but so far no response.

Anyone able to help?

Anyone else getting problems / errors attempting to add fuel stops?

Harvey

·
Registered
878 Posts
ingram said:
At least two of us ( Tonyt and me ) have had / are having problems adding fuel stop to the log book. Problem entered in the 'bugs' section but so far no response.

Anyone able to help?

Anyone else getting problems / errors attempting to add fuel stops?

Harvey
Anyone :?:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
It's trivial really but my fill-up display shows my last average to be 24.13mpg. This is, in fact, the very first average mpg. Whenever I add a fill-up, the new mpg doesn't show. It's there ok when I do it, but not transferred to under my signature.

I did PM Nuke several weeks ago but the PM is still in my Outbox. :cry:

·
Vendor
18,541 Posts
sorry guys i had a look initially and couldn't see anything wrong but now I see what was happening, the model etc details of your van are included in the url when you post a fill stop and so if you have anything unusual in the name, model etc then it throws the system totally, so ensure that any manufacturer names, models etc doesn't have things like _ - or any special characters such as " or ' etc

Will look into the other issue Norm now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.