Motorhome Facts Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
best dashcam?

What is the best dash cam and how much?
GEOMAR:smile2:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The dash cam is a Transcend roadpro 200. Because it was bumpy the camera went into crash mode and recorded everything. It was fixed with a sucker to the Badge in the middle of the ducato grille and secured with 2 cable ties. I ran the video thru prodrenellin software to try and smooth it out a bit.
The video is unedited and uncut apart from stablizing it. yep it only took 5 minutes. The hardest bit was finding a bit of music that was the same length as the drive.

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Your videos are inspiring!

I see you've uploaded a few more to YouTube, all accompanied by superb music. Thanks for sharing them with us all. :smile2:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for those kind words. I have a load more in the 'bank' from Spain and Portugal. But they take a couple of days to do each one and so they may have to wait until I get home. I will keep them up to date for Morocco. Have one more mountain pass to do. I will keep you informed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.