Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys anyone with a Champ H591 please get in touch, i need to ask about the kitchen sink it is not connected to the waste tank ,i have looked and i dont think it ever has been the waste pipie just goes straight down with a valve on it , just want to know if this is correct and if yours is the same or if not what is it like , please help before i purchase a mobile waste tank for it , hope you can help jim

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hi, I have a Lunar 591 and yes both the sinks and the shower are connected to the waste tank which is situated at the nearside rear of the van which if my memory serves me has a capacity of 90 litres. Frank

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lunar champ h 591

thanks to you all for your response, dont know if year of manufacture makes any difference mines is 2004 model, i guess i will have to run a pipe myself to the waste tank which is situated across the rear of the van, it would help if i had a photo of pipe work but trying to get any info from Lunar is just hopeless, hence why i posted on here, this site is better than any info from manufacturer, keep up the good work guys and thanks again your help is very much appreciated, cheers Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.