Motorhome Facts Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
ThursdaysChild said:
Sorry you didn't think much of the city, DJM.
We have twice taken the tourist mini-train ( once by ourselves and once with g/children ) which not only winds in and out of the old city and the fortifications, but relates the fascinating history of conflicts over the centuries.
A visit to the Arch ducal ( Grand ducal ?) palace is a revelation of the lifestyle of the aristocracy in the not so distant past.
where can I find the train details for alzingen please

·
Premium Member
11,523 Posts
Zozzer said:
Stanner said:
DJMotorhomer said:
very much like Manchester
Exactly WHICH "Manchester" are we talking about.
Well considering this is a UK based forum, I suggest 99% of the members would have come up with the correct answer.
Well I would suggest that 99% of members who have visited both cities would have little difficulty telling one from the other - my eyesight is certainly good enough to do so.

For a start I don't recall Manchester having a gorge running through the middle of it - some of the outlying business districts might have a passing similarity, but the city centres (the bit most people go to see) are somewhat different.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.