Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6,514 Posts
I'm impulsive but that is generally curtailed by the missus who is not. I would sell up now and embark in a new hitop around Europe if it was down to me. Missus takes into acoount kids, grandchildren and my 93 year old parents.
I see it that we would see all of them for longer periods than the day\weekend visits and spend quality time with them rather than quickie weekenders. But the missus will never do anything without bricks and mortar to come back to so I suppose I will be stuck here building sodding PC's for ever.

But if I were in your shoes, I would go for it without hesitation. Hope the fact I think you should do it is now not causing you some concern.

· Registered
6,514 Posts
Postscript...We are working hard just to mark time at the standard of living we have arrived at. In my view, we could not work at all and travel around Europe in a m\home for relative peanuts and while the value of our investment would be hardly anything, our life style would be increased 100%...

You must go for it particularly as you both are as one in your desire to do so.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.