Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tryng to get into this section but I am told it is restricted to members only. I am a member so cannot understand why this is happening. Help would be apprecitated please.

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
I can't get in to the "Best of" bit either. Any clues appreciated.

Lesley

·
Premium Member
17,936 Posts
Where is this section? :?
tony

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Good afternoon all. Me too...

You are trying to access a restricted area.
To access this section you need to be a registered user
Registering is easy, completely 100% FREE and only takes a minute of your time

To register simply click HERE

I hate mysteries! :? :roll: :wink:

·
Rest In Peace Mike, 1944-2017.
14,576 Posts
Hi

Me too, which is not a lot of help ... except to prove that although I thought he had fixed it already ... it is a software system glitch that has returned and as such will have to wait for Nuke to fix when he gets a round tuit.

He is about but not at base camp... he seems to be posting from a Vodaphone dongle somewhere in darkest Berkshire :lol:

Mike

·
Premium Member
17,936 Posts
Thanks Uncle and Cam,
However its restricted 8O 8) :?

tony

·
Registered
11,086 Posts
spykal said:
Hi

Me too, which is not a lot of help ... except to prove that although I thought he had fixed it already ... it is a software system glitch that has returned and as such will have to wait for Nuke to fix when he gets a round tuit.

He is about but not at base camp... he seems to be posting from a Vodaphone dongle somewhere in darkest Berkshire :lol:

Mike
Read above (click 'expand'), a moderator has already explained on this thread that we do not know why it is restricted, we'll all have to wait for Nuke to fix it :wink:

MHS...Rob :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.