Motorhomer
Stuffed2
Sunseeker alias Sealady may be there
Birchr

If I have missed anybody of please let me know :D

#5 ·
Midlands Rally

Hi Stuffed2

Welcome aboard if you look on the rally page all is listed there, the address is Bowling Green Inn, Shaw Lane, Stoke Prior, Nr. Bromsgrove. Worcs. B60 4BH £3.50 per night no elec.

#7 ·
Hey Jacqui, :idea: I notice there is a canal close by to the venue for fishing, how's about a little competition between ourselves to raise some funds for MHF :?:

Maybe a match, or if there are only a couple of anglers amongst the ralliers attending, have a flutter on who will catch the most fish, biggest fish, all proceeds to MHF!
Just a thought, regards M&D :)

#8 ·
MandyandDave said:
Hey Jacqui, :idea: I notice there is a canal close by to the venue for fishing, how's about a little competition between ourselves to raise some funds for MHF :?:

Maybe a match, or if there are only a couple of anglers amongst the ralliers attending, have a flutter on who will catch the most fish, biggest fish, all proceeds to MHF!
Just a thought, regards M&D :)
Sounds good although not usually taken to gambling I would join in something of the nature. Dont fish ourselves but we could always try if someones got a spare rod or what ever.

Motorhomer

#11 ·
Hi Lady J
I've finally got back onto the site after trying for days-still coming at weekend, although wife has to work-shame, she won't see me causing chaos! Sorry but a fishing comp or Kareoke count me out but we could have a bet on who gets thrown in the canal if their singing is bad!!

Leaping
Always sailing into the sunset!

#18 ·
Midlands rally

Hi Gang just got back from our jaunt to Newbury Show glad to see you have nearly all re apeared :lol:

MANDY&DAVE :- if you want to organise a fishing comp then I will leave it entirley up to you me and fish dont seem to see eye to eye :lol:

MOTORHOMERSIMPSON ROB:- Your poor kids fancy sending them down the mine. P.S. is there room for 2 more :lol:

LEAPY PETE:- Sorry the wife cant make it tell her we will look after you and send you back in one piece :lol:

MOTORHOMER:- Dont think we are having Kareoke may have a sing song around the organ though

RICHARD & MARY:- Look foward to seeing you, and how were the midges :lol:

BIRCHR:- Hope you can make it

BRING YOUR THINKING CAPS WE ARE HAVING A QUIZ £1 ENTRY. MONEY TO DAVE FOR THE SITE AND A SMALL PRIZE TO THE WINNER

#19 ·
Rally

Hi LadyJ894,
Midlander calling, may be in the vicinity of the rally over the weekend as its our locallity, any objections to us calling in for a brief stop, and a chat, and also to get to know other members, cant promise what time or day, hope you dont mind me being cheeky :roll:

Mike and Pearl & Yorkies

#21 ·
Midland rally

Hi Midlander

Of course I dont mind you being cheeky if you don't ask you don't get. Please feel free to pop in whenever you like kettles always on or there is always the bar.

Hi Badger

Look forward to meeting you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.