·
Premium Member
11,380 Posts
Reactions: Pudsey_Bear

·
Premium Member
5,602 Posts
Wow, that's fabulous!!
Living out in the campo we have little light pollution so the night sky is fabulous , next big spend could well be a good telescope.:smile2:

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
47,099 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,921 Posts
Great photo. I've seen a wonder of nature in the last few days, but no photos I'm afraid. In my 70 odd years I've never seen anthing quite like it. A huge Charm of Goldfinches dozens and dozens of them seems to have settled in the woods and meadows around the house. Very impressive watching them, posiibly gathering in advance of migation?

·
Premium Member
47,099 Posts
I'm just trying the frame lapse app facing across the valley to see what it's like to use just accepting the default setting then go from there, it might be good as the sky is always changing.

·
Premium Member
5,602 Posts
Living out in the campo we have little light pollution so the night sky is fabulous , next big spend could well be a good telescope.:smile2:
As you were, my PC has decided its had enough so New PC on order and as I do a lot if photo editing it has to be in the top gaming bracket. The fact that I play the odd game now and again has nothing to do with it. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
17,212 Posts
Great what you can see outdoors
I thought you had misspelt one of my nicknames with an L missing, but it's the K you missed :laugh:

I also have night skies like this one as there are very few light behind my house.

The sky at night or by day is very interesting when not overcast.

·
Premium Member
5,602 Posts
On the subject of night sky I took this one while still in the UK, perhaps I should take one here in Spain to compare them. View attachment 97795

Reactions: raynipper

·
Premium Member
47,099 Posts
Can I help GG, what is it you need to do?

·
Premium Member
28,598 Posts
Gerrofff, I can confuse GG just as much.

Ray.

Reactions: greygit

·
Premium Member
47,099 Posts
And the rest of us.

• Wow
Reactions: raynipper

·
Premium Member
5,602 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts