Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I carry my phone in my back pocket to record how far I am walking each day and I´ve had a few almosts, almost dropped it down the loo.
To be safe I am going to buy a holder to fix on a belt, can anyone recommend one ?

Reactions: GMJ

·
Premium Member
16,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't wear a jacket :smile2:

It tells me I walk about 2 km per day 1 of those km. I walk in the house.
I still need a holder on my belt.

·
Premium Member
28,159 Posts
I have a multitude of pouches for a belt but mostly for my Casio camera. Nothing I have found comes close to a smart phone pouch Jan. But then I haven't been looking for that size. Must be available on E-Bay. "smart phone belt pouch"
And you will get lots.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
12,721 Posts
I carry my phone in one of these
Multifunction Mini Crossbody Bag, TCHEER Waterproof 3 Layer Phone Pouch Purse Teenage Girl Gifts for Smartphone 6.5" Makeups Cash Keys Cards (Flower 2) https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B089WCHJX3/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_g_3CR0QHEBXDRNNRRF4WBN?psc=1

It has 2 larger pockets (1 holds my phone, the other my mask n sanitizer) and a smaller pocket on the front which holds my keys. I find it incredibly useful and it feels safe as it's cross-body.

It might work as a pedometer if you set it behind your belt? (It might work as is but I've a garmin fitness watch so I never use my phone for that.)

·
Premium Member
16,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Jean, I only want something to wear in the house and when I take Motley for a walk, I have a bum bag to go shopping with all what I need in there ( not very lady like, but it’s practice) . If I don’t have something soon, one of these days that phone is going down the loo.

·
Premium Member
28,159 Posts
I'm always surprised at how many people, mainly young ladies I see with their phones in the tight jeans back pockets. Sitting down must end up curving the phone to fit their bums.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
16,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm always surprised at how many people, mainly young ladies I see with their phones in the tight jeans back pockets. Sitting down must end up curving the phone to fit their bums.

Ray.
Probably because they wear hipsters Ray, I dislike hipsters and have the waist high ones so I don´t sit on the phone.

·
Premium Member
16,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks tugs, I know there are a lot, thats the trouble, which one ?

I prefer Amazon to ebay so I asked both and they both have the same kind of thing so I will now pick one from Amazon. Thanks.

Edit.

I am going to try this one. It seems bigger than most and hopefully will take my phone with its case.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,806 Posts
"To be safe I am going to buy a holder to fix on a belt, can anyone recommend one"?

My question: What is your budget? Do you want a Leather, Faux Leather, PU Leather, Nylon or Canvas case? There are hundreds.

Whichever one you choose, I would advise against any that just clip on to your belt. Easy to put on, easier to come off either by accident or be stolen.

I recently bought one from Amazon for Joyce, with a belt loop similar to this one.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
That looks good Jan. I want one that doubles as a treat pouch for Georgia. She is always "in training" for something or other. The one that Jean has might fit the bill. I will go take a closer look.

·
Premium Member
16,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That looks good Jan. I want one that doubles as a treat pouch for Georgia. She is always "in training" for something or other. The one that Jean has might fit the bill. I will go take a closer look.
I have a bumbag for that purpose Pat, one compartment for the phone and also a tightly folder plastic carrier bag just in case I find something on the walk, e.g. walnuts, apples of recently pinecones. I also have a knife in there. The other compartment has a tiny thin lead in case when I am down by the river and I meet some silly person walking a silly dog and they want me to put Motley on a lead, its not much thicker than double knitting wool.
Also in there are his treats in a small freezer bag and a packet of paper hankies. Then in a side pocket 1.50€ in case I pass Horst and need eggs one day. in the part thats meant for a bottle of water it the poo shovel.

I have 2 bumbags the other one is for when I go shopping and he knows the difference between the two, when the shopping one comes out he goes in his corner and says `no thanks I´ll stop here.´:grin2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.