Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Lovely country Switzerland! My sister in law is Swiss and we have had some wonderful holidays in her families chalet in Grindelwald. You look out of the kitchen window straight up at the north face of the Eiger! Shame it's so damned expensive:serious:

Reactions: barryd

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,663 Posts
Great pics again, Bazza. Did you report the discovery of a new species of freshwater basking shark?
Nah deffo Nessie on holiday I reckon.

·
Premium Member
31,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Switzerland is like Scotland just with proper mountains, no midges, better weather, better scenery but even odder locals. :D

Oh and the cops and all the locals are well tooled up in case you get out of hand. Nobody is drunk or misbehaves and everyone is as fit as an Olympic athlete! Everything is clean and efficient and in tip top order. To be honest I was pleased to get across the Mountains into Italy to be honest. :D

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,663 Posts
Switzerland is like Scotland just with proper mountains, no midges, better weather, better scenery but even odder locals. :D

Oh and the cops and all the locals are well tooled up in case you get out of hand. Nobody is drunk or misbehaves and everyone is as fit as an Olympic athlete! Everything is clean and efficient and in tip top order. To be honest I was pleased to get across the Mountains into Italy to be honest. :D
Gorra ask, how did you manage to get in?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.