Motorhome Facts Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I registered on the forums.motorhomefacts.com page and then when I click "old site" I get redirected correctly to old site. When I then click on the motorhome comparison tab "https://www.motorhomefacts.com/specs.html" it displays nothing and it says I am not logged in. When I try to login to old site it displays "Sorry, no corresponding user info was found. Have you entered the Username and Password in the boxes provided before clicking the Login Button ?". If I then try to register an account again I am redirected to the new site. How should I do to access the motorhome comparison directory?

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Not sure but the old site hasn't been maintained for a long time....presumably that is the problem?

PS. Just tried to log in to the old site and after entering name and password....the log in click just clears my info.!.......It did remember my log in details but I also typed them as a check.

·
Premium Member
27,446 Posts
Reported just in case.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
12,029 Posts
Hi rullskiden, welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, even those who have been around for years and were members of the original (old) site have difficulty getting into it.

However, if that was your main reason for joining then we need to get access sorted for you ASAP. (I don't know if the bit you're looking for will work when you do get in...)
@VS_Admin - please see OP's problem and create a profile for him (her?) on the old site.

If a number of people report this post then there's some chance admin (in Canada, and not the fastest off the blocks) might see it.

Hope we get you sorted soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.