Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably trhe wrong place to post this but is there a map anywhere with all the Dealers in the UK?

Would be dead useful to have as I only know of 2 in my vicinity, White arches and Elite.

Lee

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Lee,not sure about a map although it would be useful.There is Amber Leisure at Hitchen,Marquis of Northampton near Billing Aqua.

Les

·
Premium Member
4,440 Posts
This is a really good idea. I don't normally advocate yet more information on this forum but this instance requires some thought.

Ideally a 'pinned' map, similar to the members map, or perhaps a simple list by county.

·
Premium Member
4,440 Posts
Now you know why I don't normally advocate yet more information on the forum.........nobody can ever find anything :roll: :D

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
JohnsCrossMotorHomes said:
EJB said:
Ideally a 'pinned' map, similar to the members map, or perhaps a simple list by county.
Try this!

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/modules.php?name=Directory

Peter
At first sight, the searchable database seems to provide the answer, but the filters do not work for me. I tested "Motorhome Dealers in the County of Bedfordshire", and got every dealer in the country!

Perhaps it's a browser compatibility issue - one for Nuke. I am using Safari on a Mac with no cookie control.

Philip

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi John Cross, thank you for the link :)

Not only for dealers but also includes repiar , bbq manufacturers etc etc. Not the easiest to use at a glance but useful.

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
JeanLuc said:
JohnsCrossMotorHomes said:
EJB said:
Try this!

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/modules.php?name=Directory

Peter
At first sight, the searchable database seems to provide the answer, but the filters do not work for me. I tested "Motorhome Dealers in the County of Bedfordshire", and got every dealer in the country!

Perhaps it's a browser compatibility issue - one for Nuke. I am using Safari on a Mac with no cookie control.

Philip
There is a MAP on that page, just click on the county, try Sussex!!

Peter

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.