Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a motorhome show thats been advertised at Exeter racecourse this weekend anyone know whats on etc, drove past today looks like a few vans in there, whats it all about might go and have a look,

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Hi ciderdaze

Maybe you need to cultivate a thicker skin? It helps to be a bit insensitive around here, I'm sure DABs didn't mean to offend. :lol:

As for the Exeter event, you're not the first to ask and no-one seems to have given a definitive answer yet, I seem to remember reading that it was just a sales event for local dealers. If there are vans on site it'll make a change from most Appletree events which as others have said, seem to get cancelled a few days before they're due to take place. The rally staff have given up on them, they've let us down at the last minute once too often.

·
Registered
966 Posts
ciderdaze said:
Just maybe someone on here might know something about this show other than whats been put on google by the guys runing it,wish i hadnt bothered now
i know what you mean, how dare you ask a reasonable question on a forum.

·
Premium Member
13,788 Posts
Clearly replies to questions should assume the questioner has already extracted what information there is on the web and if they hadn't, they would say so. That'll cut down needless MHF traffic.

Dave

·
Registered
11,086 Posts
DABurleigh said:
Clearly replies to questions should assume the questioner has already extracted what information there is on the web and if they hadn't, they would say so. That'll cut down needless MHF traffic.

Dave
:lol: :lol: Funniest thing I've read in ages :p

Give people a break Dave, people come her to ask whatever they want, they ask questions in the hope that other members will have information and have a chat about the subject, many don't want to be guided by Google alone :wink:

MHS...Rob :D

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
I saw it in the local paper an thought it an auction - typical me - probably didn't read it correctly

Look forward to your update

carol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Small show we there about 1hr , £5 to get in each, the vans there looked expencive to me, about 8 trade stands, was busy and they were spending several sold signs, couldnt find a new van for myself so will have to wait till Stratford, hope you enjoy the show

·
Registered
3 Posts
ciderdaze said:
Small show we there about 1hr , £5 to get in each, the vans there looked expencive to me, about 8 trade stands, was busy and they were spending several sold signs, couldnt find a new van for myself so will have to wait till Stratford, hope you enjoy the show
Hiya, thanks for writing the review. After your opinion really, if its worth us driving about 100 miles to go to this show, we are after a second hand motorhome and were going to go to this show but after reading many bad reports we are a bit dubious??? What do you think?? Is it worth a look?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.