Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought our tickets yesterday for the above. Anyone else planning on going this year?

We went a few years ago now and stayed in an hotel but this year we will 'camp' at the venue for 2 nights.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Billybilbo2
We are thinking of going in our Bilbo and stopplng at KIngsbury Water park.I remember looking into it some years ago and it was about £30 a night to park in the car park. Who are you stopping with is it camping and caravan club?
I am taking my classic car to the show in November but it will cost I think £16 a day for the towcar.

·
Premium Member
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes we are staying at the NEC for 2 nights. Not cheap but saves having to pack up and drive in and then go back to site after the show.

I went to a couple of the other shows that Warners run but tbh they are pretty rubbish as dealers only take the stuff that they can't sell so if you are after something specific you have little chance.

I also recall there was a stall holder selling camping type stuff and he had 2 typos in his banner over his stall :ROFLMAO:
It was a professional screen printed banner too.

·
Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
12,644 Posts
Did you think to contact @scottie Graham? MHF might be having a meet there. I don't know how it works or if you get a preferential rate... Might be worth asking?

·
Premium Member
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm OK thanks Jean. I have already booked as it's a C&MC temporary site and I think the Rally group only do Warners Shows from memory.

Reactions: jiwawa
1 - 6 of 6 Posts