Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I just thought I would let all M/H ers know that the scottish pipe band championships are on at Dumbarton this weekend. The council let you park up for £10 for the weekend. I have been going for 5 years now and there is always security going about. The competetion is a free entry affair and lots of "pipe band enthusiast" take their M/Hs. Why does this not get advertised???? The venue is "Levengrove park" and lots of parking, water, toilets etc

It is a great weekend if the weather is good! and it looks OK this weekend!!!

Piper 1

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
piper1 said:
Hi

I just thought I would let all M/H ers know that the scottish pipe band championships are on at Dumbarton this weekend. The council let you park up for £10 for the weekend. I have been going for 5 years now and there is always security going about. The competetion is a free entry affair and lots of "pipe band enthusiast" take their M/Hs. Why does this not get advertised???? The venue is "Levengrove park" and lots of parking, water, toilets etc

It is a great weekend if the weather is good! and it looks OK this weekend!!!

Piper 1
Jings, crivens and helpmabob :( I'd love to go to, but it is too far away for a weekend. I must have a wee word with the "Tour Manager" for future planning :lol:

Cheers,

Jock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.