Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Mystery object

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  BeaHen 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone
We have just joined the motorhome clan and are the proud owners of a lovely, if mature, Autosleeper Broadway EL.
In sorting through and identifying the many things that came with it we have a mystery object. Since it is marked 'Meta' it will be a part of the Strikeback alarm system that is fitted. Can anyone identify its purpose?
Many thanks & looking forward to our first trip of many.....
Dolo

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I could be wrong but it does look like an alarm fob to me, does it start without it being in the van, proximity may be enough, but we did buy a van once with a fob, but there was no alarm. on the van

#4 ·
This says it's an override key?

Terry

Attachments

Reactions: Pudsey_Bear
#5 ·
I've something similar with my MH alarm. When it's plugged in and you set the alarm it will ensure that the internal sensors are disabled, enabling you to move around the van while your perimeter alarm is still protecting you.

I found it awkward to use, especially if the driver's seat was turned, and I am now able to set perimeter-only using the wireless symbol on the fob.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.